Why you might need it…
- You are really struggling to cope with day to day life and it is affecting your health and relationships
- The slightest things are starting to make you angry, snap at others or you’re feeling tearful very easily
- You’ve been through one or more difficult life events and have lost your ability to bounce back or have ‘lost your mojo’
How you could benefit…
Counselling, or deeper, longer-term psychotherapy, can help you gain clarity and understanding of why you are feeling the way that you are just now. I will give you the space, support, patience and time to talk about difficult feelings that you may be finding it hard to put into words. You can get back to “being you.” You will understand your patterns of behaviour and be more aware of unhelpful thinking. You will gain coping strategies and recognise your triggers for stress and anxiety. You will feel calmer, lighter and have more ease, peace and clarity than you can even imagine right now.
Please fill out the form here you can email me directly at:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave a mobile number I can contact you on in your email so that I can text you when I have replied, in case my reply goes into your junk email.
Alternatively you can text or call me on 07988 354635 and I will then contact you to arrange your free telephone consultation. There is a voicemail at this number so you can leave a message if I am not available. All you have to do is take this first step and I will guide you from there. We can work out together what the best course of action will be, tailor made to you.
Most sessions are via video (Zoom; VSee; FaceTime) or telephone if you would prefer. Coaching, Hypnotherapy and Counselling are all possible via video.
Due to COVID-19 I am only able to offer a limited amount of face to face sessions. These take place in a very private and welcoming room at The Medipod Clinics in Hinckley, LE10 0QA. There is an accessible entrance, ample car parking and strict COVID safety procedures in place.
Please don’t worry as all these thoughts are perfectly normal and very common. It is ok to get upset, and to not be sure of what to talk about. Clients have told me that I am welcoming, calming and reassuring so I will do my best to put you at ease and help you find a way of describing your situation, what is bothering you and working out what you need and want to achieve.
Yes. All sessions are completely confidential, and I take your privacy very seriously. I explain in more detail in our telephone consultation about how I keep your details safe.
- Foundation Degree in Person-Centred Counselling and Psychotherapy (University of Warwick)
- Open Studies Certificate in Psychology (University of Warwick)
- Diploma -Master Hypnotist D.M.H. (John Dewar Hypnotherapy)
- Diploma- Clinical Hypnotherapist D.Hyp.
- Diploma- Neuro-Linguistic Programming CPNLP
- Advanced Smoking Cessation Specialist
- Hypnotherapy Weight Specialist including Hypnotic Stomach Banding
- Certificate in Transformational Life Coaching by Ali Campbell
- Certified Sleep Practitioner
- BA in Business Economics & Marketing (University of the West of Scotland)
I am a member of the following professional bodies:
- Registered MBACP – British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
I am fully insured with Holistic Insurance Services