HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
Do any of the following sound familiar?
- You feel close to tears a lot of the time and can’t seem to cope with things the way you used to.
- You are snapping at your partner or kids and it’s affecting your relationship. You really want to improve things.
- You’re tired of having to act like everything is ok, when inside you feel lost, alone and exhausted. You are fed up of having to put on a ‘mask’.
- Maybe you feel like you are never quite ‘good enough’ and need to be ‘more’ to be accepted and loved.
- Difficult experiences from the past or present are affecting how you feel, behave and relate to others now. You feel like you have never really been able to talk about them and would like to have more understanding and self-compassion.
- You have a fear, phobia or unwanted behaviour that is holding you back in your life.
- Maybe you are at a transition phase in life and not sure which way to go, or you feel like you are living half a life: not reaching your full potential.
If you can answer yes to one or more of these, then let me show you how things can be different…
I’m Fiona, and I specialise in helping people beat their anxiety and overcome limiting beliefs.
My inspiration and passion for doing this work was born out of my own need to overcome depression and anxiety, and bring about changes to enable me to cope and lead a more fulfilling life.
I have had 15 years of experience of working with families and individuals who are experiencing difficulties in their lives. I know it can be daunting and confusing trying to decide which therapist or type of therapy is right for you at this particular point in your life.
I understand that and so offer a free, initial telephone consultation to see if we are a good fit.
I firmly believe that it is never too early or too late to improve your wellbeing, have an emotional de-clutter, or enrich your life by increasing your self-awareness.
You don’t have to know which type of therapy would be best for you at this stage; in our exploratory phone call we can work that out. So, why not take that first step and get in touch?
I am a member of the following professional bodies:
- Registered MBACP – British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- Foundation Degree in Person-Centred Counselling and Psychotherapy (University of Warwick)
- Open Studies Certificate in Psychology (University of Warwick)
- Diploma -Master Hypnotist D.M.H. (John Dewar Hypnotherapy)
- Diploma- Clinical Hypnotherapist D.Hyp.
- Diploma- Neuro-Linguistic Programming CPNLP
- Advanced Smoking Cessation Specialist
- Hypnotherapy Weight Specialist including Hypnotic Stomach Banding
- Certificate in Transformational Life Coaching by Ali Campbell
- Certified Sleep Practitioner
- BA in Business Economics & Marketing (University of the West of Scotland)
I am fully insured with Holistic Insurance Services